What To Know
Want to get your business in front of an energetic Mountain Bike crowd at the Sturgis Community Center Parking Lot July 8th?
- Being a vendor is completely free!
- Vendors will be able to set up shop any time in the morning during race day.
- You will need to bring your own booth/tables, they will not be provided.
- Vendor window will be between 1 and 6 PM. (Mountain Bikers will finish their races around these times.)
- The deadline to register is July 4, 2017. We hope to see you there!
- Competitive Local and Traveling Competitive Mountain Bikers from all over United States are drawn to the Epic Distance (83 Mile).
- Local Riders of ages 16+ and varying skill sets are drawn to the Marathon Distance (35 Mile) .
- Local Riders from ages 8 up are drawn to the Sprint Distance (16 Mile).
- Family, Friends and Support Crew accompany racers of all distances and enjoy hanging out with them at the finish
- Energetic Crowd!
Disclaimer: Although Vendor space is free it is limited. We reserve the right to refuse a vendor based on space, and/or appropriateness.